Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hard-boiled Eggs...in the OVEN?

I saw a link the other day that was talking about hard boiling eggs in the oven.  I am a VERY lazy cooker, and like things as simple as possible, so I decided to check it out. 

Once I saw how easy it was, I turned my oven on immediately.  Having hard boiled eggs around is a necessity as they are a fast, healthy, portable, protein.

Here is the recipe I followed:

Position the oven racks in the center of the oven.

Place the eggs on the racks.

Place a baking sheet pan in the bottom of the oven (just in case an egg breaks).

Set the oven to 325F, and bake for 30 minutes.

When the eggs are done, fill a large bowl with ice water and move the eggs into the bowl.

Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/hard-cooked-eggs-in-the-oven-baked-eggs-61856#ixzz1wwRKUmG9

I did a dozen eggs, and we ate them all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment